Fall Rebate Special 9/12/22 – 11/30/22 terms and conditions apply.
Qualify for $10,000 cash rebate when you purchase a new home (on select models only)! Rebate is payable in the form of cash after closing. Terms of rebate can vary based on financing options.
**Application for lease of the property must be approved**
- The Rebate shall be paid if and only if the sale of the Manufactured Home pursuant to the Purchase Agreement has been consummated in accordance with its terms.
- If the Purchase Agreement is not consummated for any reason, then no Rebate shall be due or owing.
- Buyer must have received “Residency Approval” pursuant to the terms and conditions of the Purchase Agreement.
- Buyer must have signed a new lease with the owner of the community at or prior to closing.
- The Rebate shall be paid at the closing, but its specific treatment in the closing and financing documents shall be as directed by the Buyer’s lender. The parties agree to comply with the directions of Buyer’s lender as to the documentation of and means of payment of the Rebate including, for example, whether it is considered part of the Buyer’s down payment, whether it is shown on the closing statement, whether it must be paid directly to the lender, whether it must be paid outside of closing, etc. If no lender is involved, then the Rebate shall be paid at closing.
- Seller shall have no liability to Buyer whatsoever if a lender refuses to finance the Buyer’s purchase of the Manufactured Home.
- Execute a purchase offer on a new home with a $500 earnest money. Close on the sale within 30 days.