1. General Terms: A $200.00 refundable deposit is required prior to use and will be returned once management has determined that the facility was left in orderly, clean, and undamaged condition. Deposit is required to reserve the community building for a specific date at least one week prior to the event. Unless otherwise specified, the occupancy period is from 10:00 AM to Midnight. The clubhouse must be vacant and clean by 12:00 AM. Exceptions to these time periods may be made with the written permission of management.
THE CLUBHOUSE MUST BE LOCKED IMMEDIATLEY FOLLOWING CLEAN-UP.
2. Cancellations: Cancellations may be made free of charge up to one week prior to the
event. All cancellations must be made in writing and delivered to the community office. Cancellations made less than one week prior to the event or for a holiday are subject to a $25.00 cancellation fee. The damage and cleaning deposit will be returned upon receipt of written notification of cancellation.
3. Keys: Persons scheduled to use the clubhouse may pick up the keys at the
community office on the day of, or the last business day preceding the event during
regular office hours: Monday – Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. The main entrance to
the clubhouse is the only entrance to be used by the Licensee (s) and their
guests. Keys need to be returned the next business day following the event. Keys
should be returned in person. The damage and cleaning deposit will be returned to the Licensee at the time that the key is returned if the building was left clean and undamaged.
4. Inventory Checklist: When Licensee picks up keys for the event, he/she will be
provided with an inventory checklist. Licensee should complete the check-in section of the checklist upon first entering the building. If there are any concerns with cleanliness, Licensee needs to contact management. This checklist must be left on the kitchen counter after the event. The Community Representative will complete the check-out section of the checklist. Licensee should be particular in completing the check-in section noting any damages, stains on carpet, upholstery, etc. Management keeps a current list of damages.
5. Pool Area: The pool area may not be reserved for use during a scheduled event. The Licensee(s) and their guests must remain in the community building. Bathrooms are shared with bathers – it is the Licensee’s responsibility to be sure interior bathroom doors are unlocked for the event and locked up again immediately following the event.
6. Snow & Ice Removal: The clubhouse parking lot will be cleared of snow whenever we receive two or more inches of snow. The sidewalks, steps, and landings
of the community building need to be cleared by the Licensee(s). A shovel and salt
are provided in the clubhouse for this purpose.
7. Music & Noise Levels: All music and noise must be maintained at a level that cannot
be heard outside the clubhouse. The Licensee(s) must immediately adjust the music and / or noise level if asked to do so by management or risk immediate termination of the event.
8. Clean-up: Unless otherwise arranged with management prior to the scheduled event the clubhouse and bathrooms must be clean at the end of the license period (12:00 AM). Licensees are responsible for furnishing all cleaning supplies except the garbage bags, broom, vacuum, mop and bucket provided. All trash is to be removed from the premises and taken to the disposal site normally used by the Licensee(s). IF ANY LICENSEE FAILS TO COMPLETE CLEAN-UP IN A TIMELY AND OR SATISFACTORY MANNER, CHARGES WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM HIS OR HER DAMAGE AND CLEANING DEPOSIT AS FOLLOWS:
Bathroom Cleaning $30.00 (each)
Trash Removal $25.00
Clean Entrance Door/Windows $25.00
Carpet or furniture spots/repairs/damages *Determined by professional
carpet / furniture repair service
Any other repairs *actual cost plus %15
ALL CHARGES EXCEEDING THE AMOUNT OF THE DAMAGE AND CLEANING DEPOSIT WILL BE BILLED DIRECTLY TO THE LICENSEE(S).
THE ABOVE PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE BASED ON THE ACTUAL COST, PLUS A 15% MANAGEMENT FEE. MANAGEMENT MUST GIVE FINAL APPROVAL BEFORE A DEPOSIT WILL BE REFUNDED.
9. Alcohol & Tobacco: Alcoholic beverages are prohibited from being consumed in or around the community building. Smoking is not permitted inside the buildings. If smoking is done outside cigarette butts may not be left on sidewalk, parking or landscape areas. Licensee(s) failure to observe these rule risk immediate termination of the event and or termination of residency in the community.
10. Termination: This is not a lease. This is a temporary license agreement, terminable
by the Management at any time without notice if the Licensee(s) or any guest fails to
follow any of the terms of this agreement. The signature of each Licensee is
evidence of his or her understanding that if a Licensee or any guest fails to vacate the
premises immediately upon notice of termination, the offending party(ies) can be
prosecuted for civil or criminal trespass.
11. Non-Assignability: This license is personal to the Licensee(s) and cannot be assigned by the licensee(s) in whole or in part.
12. Control & Liability: As Licensee(s) I (we) have read the above rules and regulations
and agree to abide by them strictly. I understand and agree that Aspire Communities LLC is relinquishing immediate control of the premises to ME / US for the duration of the license agreement and is NOT responsible for injuries or damages resulting from unsafe conditions which may arise during that time.
13. Time is of the Essence: Time is of the essence of this license agreement. Licensee
will be responsible for any consequential damages caused to the owner or other intended Licensees because of delay in completing clean-up.
14. Recovery of Costs: In the event it becomes necessary for the Management to initiate litigation to enforce or interpret this agreement, Licensee(s) will be responsible for all attendant costs incurred, including court costs and reasonable attorney fees.